At Forest Travel Agency we have exciting career opportunities. We are one of the largest Corporate and Luxury Travel Agencies in South Florida and are growing fast.
Currently, we are looking for talent to fill the following positions:
Forest Travel, a leader in the Travel industry, is currently searching for an Account Manager to join our fast-paced organization. How do you know if you are the right candidate for this position?
You are multi-lingual, detail-oriented and extremely organized! You keep your desk clean and you keep track of what you need to accomplish and when. You have great listening and communication skills. You are self-driven with a strong work ethic. You are relationship savvy and have an appetite for learning. You always have a smile on your face and have a sense of urgency for delivering value-add to your clients.
- Support Director on all Client related duties
- Run client reports for weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings
- Prepare meeting agenda, proposals other communications
- Negotiate hotels contracts, air contracts, car contracts for all corporate accounts
- Loading them to Concur
- Manage level 1 aspects in Concur
(Example: change in text, add training content, etc.)
- Be the point of contact of all clients: Handle level 1 requests.
- Run client feedback surveys
- Collaborate with content, articles, etc., for corporate accounts enhancement/trainings
- Create training/implementation PowerPoints
- Year End appreciation parties
- Collaborate with Director on Sales initiatives as assigned
- Collaborate with corporate account marketing initiatives
- Example: if we want to send a giveaway. Whom to send it to?
- If we are going to attend an event, to filter which are our target accounts within the event
- If we are going to do a building visit, to do the due diligence and know who to address.
- Create leads list via multiple tools (zoom.info, partnertap, D&B, etc)
- Ability to manage hubspot workflows/sequences
- Work on projects as needed
- Client facing position
- Ability to present to small and large group
- Proficient in English; Spanish a plus
Forest Travel, a leader in the Travel industry, is currently searching for a Corporate Travel Agent to join our fast-paced organization. How do you know if you are the right candidate for this position?
You are multi-lingual and action-oriented. You have a great attitude and enjoy working in a variety of settings helping business travelers plan and book trips. You are competent at researching the best routes at the lowest prices. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. You keep an extremely organized calendar of your clients’ bookings. You are driven to deliver results and are known for your commitment to excellence. You develop relationships with the clients you serve. You have high attention to detail and take pride in doing things right. You are a team player and recognize that personal ambition comes second to the success of the team. You always have a smile on your face and have a sense of urgency for delivering value-add to your customers and clients.
- 2+ years experience sales related industry
Preferred additional traits:
- 2+ years experience in a corporate travel agency or travel related industry
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations
- Familiarity with Amadeus or Sabre GDS a plus (will train if necessary)
Only apply if you are confident your skills match the description above.
Your sales career will not only be fun and set in a great atmosphere, but your income potential is up to you, and the potential is BIG.
If you are interested, it is required that you complete our application process and provide your resume.
Employer seeks a Luxury Travel Agent to conduct, plan, and execute luxury travel packages; book and coordinate with charter flight companies; arrange seamless itineraries for high net worth individuals; analyze data using our CRM system; organize promotional events; build custom travel packages using our Travelytics system; and ensure payment is collected from clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Event Management or related field.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Great Income opportunities
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Pay structure is a base + commission (allowing you to grow fast)
- Health insurance
- Vacation days
- Family trips
- Fast paced environment with great people to work with
If you are interested, please fill out the following information