To find savings by managing your rental car program you need to respect the following:
1. Have a policy: set max daily rate, with or without insurance included.
2. Have a corporate rate with a preferred vendor: select top cities; loyalty program.
3. Partner with TMC to consolidate booking channels: assign a dedicated group of agents to travel program.
4. Training & education!
Statistics said that, yearly, $70k in rental car 90% are booked with one vendor.
– 21% of bookings paid for upgrades.
– 3% of travelers upgraded at the counter at company expense.
– 45% of travelers added unnecessary additional insurance coverage.
Here are solutions to find savings by managing your rental car program:
– Loyalty program enrollment refresh + online booking tool message to travelers.
– Block car upgrades and set direct billing of agreed car classes to the company card.
– Travel policy retraining, online booking tool message + international traveler study of true insurance needs.
Ready to learn more? Contact us and take your corporate travel to the next level.